If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
PCB Assembly Test Technician
- Fremont, CA Office (This person is required to work onsite.)This role will report to Production Manager
Role and Responsibilities
As a PCB Assembly and Test Technician, your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for complex electro/mechanical assembly and tracking of manufacturing data.
- Component sub-assemblies include but are not limited to Camera/Thermal/ToF sensors, PCB, PCBA’s, and mechanical parts.
- Can carefully follow assembly drawings, schematics, and procedures.
- Summarizes issues and findings and can provide recommendations or solutions to technical problems.
Skills and Experience
- AS degree preferred, or equivalent experience/education.
- 2-3 years’ experience in PCB assembly and testing preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a plus.
- Ability to perform repetitive work for long periods of time with a high degree of concentration.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of MS Windows.
- Ability to follow complex written procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced/cross-functional deadline-driven environment.
- Safely operates hand tools and light machinery.
- Strong organizational skills.
What you will benefit besides pay:
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid time off
- Learning and development resources
- Working experience with world leading autonomous vehicles, drones, IoT and robotics companies