MILPITAS, Calif., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Leopard Imaging today announced the release of the third-generation video recorder Hybrid High-Definition Network Video Recorder (H2NVR). The H2NVR allows customers to easily upgrade existing analog surveillance camera to high-definition camera without changing the coaxial cable. Leopard uses advanced technology to stream HD video through more than 500 meters of existing Coaxial Cable. The H2NVR embeds a DaVinci™ video processor from Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) and can support 16 channels of 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps). This system is ideal for customers who currently manufacture analog surveillance camera systems and would like to upgrade to high-definition digital surveillance camera systems.
The H2NVR surveillance system includes LNC-H2NVR video recorder and 1-16 LNC-H2CAM cameras. The system:
- Is easy to upgrade from existing DVR
- Enables transmission distance of more than 500 meters through SYV75-5 or RG59 coaxial cable
- Offers high resolution: 1080p@30fps
- Allows better noise immunization compared to analog video transmission
- Eliminates the need for additional cables for audio, alarm and PTZ control because a single coaxial cable supports all options
- Includes built-in smart functions such as face recognition and car plate recognition
- Supports up to 16 channels of H2CAM
- or up to 4 channels HD IP camera plus 12 channels Coaxial cable camera H2CAM
- Offers plug and play functionality for the same convenience as DVR
- Enables remote network monitoring, alarm and query
- Supports network attached storage (NAS)
- Integrates an HDMI interface for real-time monitoring
- Offers wide dynamic range, low light sensitivity and low noise options with the H2CAM
The H2NVR system is available now at https://leopardimaging.com/H2NVR.html.
“TI’s DaVinci video processor enables Leopard Imaging’s H2NVR system to support 16 channels of 1080p30fps, giving customers quality surveillance video in real time,” said Jacob Jose, product marketing manager, DaVinci video processors, TI. “With the quality and performance of TI’s video processors combined with Leopard Imaging’s technology and leadership in embedded cameras, customers now have access to a market-leading solution to migrate from analog to digital surveillance systems.”
“We are pleased to announce Leopard’s new product H2NVR and bring HD video solution to existing surveillance customers. This system supports up to 16-channel 1080p30 high definition video and transmits more than 500 meter distance, which no other video system can compete with in the current market,” said Bill Pu, vice president of marketing at Leopard Imaging.
About the Texas Instruments Design Network
Leopard Imaging is a member of the TI Design Network, a premier group of independent, well-established companies that offer products and system-level design and manufacturing services complementing TI’s semiconductors to a worldwide customer base to accelerate product innovation and time-to-market. Network members provide product design, hardware and software system integration, turnkey product design, RF and processor system modules, reference platforms, software development, proof-of-concept design, feasibility studies, research, certification compliance, prototyping, manufacturing, and product life cycle management. For more information about the TI Design Network, please visit http://www.ti.com/designnetwork.
About Leopard Imaging
Leopard Imaging is a HD camera solution provider who provides low cost, high performance HD IP Camera and HD USB camera solutions. Leopard Imaging is a Key 3rd Provider for TI Video solutions, please visit www.leopardimaging.com, or send email at [email protected].
GENERAL NOTICE: Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE Leopard Imaging Inc