If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Marketing Specialist – Visual Design And Research
- Fremont, CA OfficeThis role will report to Production Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Familiar with our products and develop creative strategies to implement brand initiatives.
- Deliver innovative, high level design across multiple brands and executions, including print, packaging, videos, monthly newsletter, blog, social media, website updates for marketing campaigns and exhibitions.
- Assist marketing manager to conduct market research and analysis to position the products for marketing promotions.
- Brainstorm with team members for different marketing strategies.
- Partner closely with managers to understand strategy, business goals, timelines, planning, to inform your designs from concept to execution.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in visual design or related disciplines
- 2 + years of design, UX/UI or marketing research experience
- Strong visual design portfolio that demonstrates a meticulous sense of detail for design craft and execution across typography, color, composition, layout, and illustration work
- Data analysis skills with Excel
- Strong skills with design software, including but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Being both creative and analytical
- A team player – strong ability to work well with cross-functional departments and stakeholders in a constructive manner
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Customer-faced mentality and great interest with new technology. Technology company working experience preferred but not required
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin is preferred but not required
What you will benefit besides pay:
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid time off
- Learning and development resources
- Working experience with world leading autonomous vehicles, drones, IoT and robotics companies