Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a firmware engineer to develop firmware for embedded processors for video camera applications. Additional beneficial skills or possible growth areas include: development of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) and design of schematics for printed circuit boards.
The firmware engineer should be able to work in a small company environment and be able to make contributions in many disciplines, including: define firmware specifications and data interfaces, determine firmware architectures, and test/debug systems.
We are looking for someone with excellent technical and interpersonal skills. is a good communicator, and is someone who can comfortably work in a multidisciplinary field. Entry level candidates with a desire to grow will be considered. Our company has a casual working environment, but high standards of performance.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
- Has embedded firmware development experience
- Fluent in C or C++ or Assembly
- Knowledge and ability to use lab equipment (e.g. Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer)
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication skills
- Camera experience is a plus
- Develop firmware for embedded processors for camera applications
- Has system integration and debugging knowledge
- Able to sustain engineering on legacy products
- Write specifications for firmware and data interfaces
- Write documentation, operating manuals and flowcharts